Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tag: Your First Born

This was a tag that has been around for quite some time and I took the liberty of tagging myself hehe

"Here you go moms - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
Let's see how much you remember!"

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Me and Emil have been trying for quite some time. It was so surreal when it finally happened.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
2.5 years at that time

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Shocked!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
No.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
28

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I was late. I got a call. And then I peed on a stick.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Emil, naturally.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Of course! I want to know what colour to buy hehe

9. DUE DATE?
My due date was 31st July.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
I had mild morning sickness between 11 to 13 weeks pregnant. I remember throwing up in the bathroom 2 nights in a row and blaming Emil for all of these kuikuikui

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Nothing, really. But I had food aversion towards lamb the first trimester. Rugi betul pi AlRawsha tak makan shish kebab.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
When people kept asking me when I was due. Maybe it was just small talk but it was irritating when I had to keep answering them!

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX?
Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
I really do not mind the sex. It is my first after all. Emil has always wanted a boy, though.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
19kgs. Am still trying to rid off 6kgs. Urghhhhh....

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yes, I did :)

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
It was supposed to be a surprise but of course I can tell. Hehe. Thank you gals!

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No. It was a pleasant experience throughout.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Pantai Medical Centre, Bangsar. We chose this hospital because of the Dr.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
12 loooooooooooooong hrs!

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Emil.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Emil, 2 midwives and the Dr.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
I took the laughing gas (ethonox). I'm going to take epidural if there's a second one! Tak peduli la kalau RM800 satu cucuk huhuhu

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
2.72 kg.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
25th July 2009, a lion.

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Shaqeel Aidin which means Handsome and Intelligent. He's definitely handsome :)

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
3 months plus.

32. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
God willing, I would want another 2. Hehehehehehehe

1 comment:

lola said...

10 - HAHA!
11 - aku br g al-rawsha semlm...yummyyyy!
16 - u r most welcome :)

....and 2 more to go chyyy! huhu!