Monday, October 26, 2009

How I Got To Know

I was in Ampang Point one night in November 2008 when K Yen called me. She asked me out of the blue whether I was pregnant?! Sure, we have been trying for quite a while at that point but why the sudden question kan? We just had lunch together that afternoon, Me-K Yen-Adam-Rizzqin and chatted like usual. Saje nak kasi pressure ke? Wahhh tensen tensen.

I was also late that month but I didn't think anything of it. I have been late a couple of times before that, gotten my hopes up high, peed on a stick and obviously I wasn't pregnant. So frustrating!

She told me the reason she asked was because Adam said "Ada baby dalam perut Aunty Peachy. Ada Uncle Emil kecik........" Wah gituhhhh. Suspen ok.

Anyway, I can't believe I actually bought a test kit because of what Adam said hehe. I bought it without Emil knowing, tested it on my own when we got back kat toilet bawah, shocked when 2 lines appeared, wanted to scream but could not, smiled really wide, looked again just to be sure, went upstairs, hid the stick behind my back and told Emil I have his birthday present.

I told him I'm pregnant and showed him the proof. His initial reaction was disbelief. We hugged for just 1 second. Then he asked when was my last period, when did I ovulate, what was my body temp kuikuikui

We have been trying kan, so I've reasearched a lot and shared with Emil the science of getting pregnant: ovulation, body basal temp blah blah. I've always imagined that Emil will be crying (ok, maybe a few tears) or at least jumping with joy when the moment comes but nooooooo, he had to ask a lot of questions. Sheeeeeeesh.


Call Adam for your fortune telling :P

5 comments:

maybe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Inty Winty said...

Kikiki Adam the fortune teller. Serius terkujat masa first heard the story.

azra said...

Wah, terrernya nephew ko, chy! And btw, aft being married for a while now, i'm not surprised by emil's reaction.. yet still, potong betul! Tsk..

sha said...

tlg palm read antie sha pulerrrrrr adamm! lol

Baby Shaq said...

Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!