Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Baby

Shaqeel is sooooo active nowadays. Which is a good thing, though. He doesn't sit still for long, so when Shaqeel is busy, I am busy too! I'm always running around after him. I wonder how K Yen does it.

Often times, he will be crawling all over the house and putting everything into his mouth. Then, while busy chatting and blabbering, he'll pull himself to stand at any furniture possible.

Such a challenge to dress him nowadays

Just this evening, I was cooking his porridge, he decided that he doesn't like how I arrange the kitchen..

Please Mommy, this jar should be at the top rack

However, when he's sleeping, the house is too quiet and peaceful and I'll often wish he wakes up soon. But once he's awake and starts keeping me busy again, I hope Shaqeel goes right back to sleep :p

Tido ala katak

No comments: