Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zoo Negara Adventure


We spent last weekend on a Zoo Negara trip looking at animals and such. That was my second time I think. The first time I went was 10 years ago but the zoo looked the same though.

It was quite big. We spent about 3 hours leisurely strolling around the zoo. I thought it was too long already but apparently, Riri spent 7 hours in Singapore Zoo?! Gotta admire her browsing skills.


Shaqeel was indifferent most of the time. I guess he still can't appreciate the animals yet. I, on the other hand, was excited! The lions and crocodiles were the most intimidating. I love the giraffes the most. Am inspired to find giraffe prints for baju raya. The crocodiles remind me I need to save up for my first exotic croc skin handbag hehehe....

Anyway, the zoo is so close to where we live and plus the affordable fee, we definitely will visit again.

No comments: