Monday, June 21, 2010

Shaqeel Went to Sibu!

Last weekend, we went to Sibu, Sarawak to attend my best friend's wedding. There were about 30 people in the same flight wanting to see Alan making an honest woman out of Chey Chey hehe

Congratulations both of you!

We stayed at RH hotel since the reception was also held there. Our room had the view of Sungai Rejang, the longest river in Malaysia. The color of the river reminds me of teh tarik...

I wonder whether Bujang Senang was swimming behind us

We also did some sightseeing in Sibu. It's quite a small town but the houses there are like mansions! They've got huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lawns! I hope one day I have that too. I want to plant my own veggies and bela ayam so I can get fresh eggs everyday :)

Fresh chicken at the market..literally


All in all, it was a good weekend break with Emil and Shaqeel and also my best gals!

Me and my gals

No comments: