Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keeping Fit

I have been stuck at my current weight for so long now. However, I'm not telling exactly how much in case you are wondering :p Tension sungguh tak kurus kurus ke pre pregnancy weight lagi. I have only 3 kgs to go but why is it so hard?!

So, in my attempt to reduce the inches and fit into my old body-hugging-tight tops, I've started walking/running again around the neighbourhood. I take Shaqeel with me most of the time. Shaqeel will be on the stroller and I'll walk briskly enough to produce some sweat. A lot actually. Usually it'll take me 30 mins to walk around the neighbourhood and I've estimated it to be around 3km. Not bad, huh.

After doing this for 3 times a week for 3 weeks now, I do feel great! Apart from sweating and working towards achieving my old weight, this walking around has inspired me. I've gathered some ideas on how to renovate our house and now, I only have Emil to convince....

1 comment:

ddfirdaus said...

huh???what K.Chy nak kurus lagi???