Friday, November 13, 2009

Ampang Point

Yesterday, me and Emil went to Ampang Point sans Shaqeel to buy a blanket for Pops. Pops is sleeping at our house tonight for Shahreel's wedding on Sunday. Anyway, after I was done with shopping, the salesperson ( a teenage boy aged probably around 15 ) said to me...

"Thanks, Aunty...................."

Huhuhuhu! I have to stress here that Shaqeel was not with me and I was casually dressed too. Macam mana boleh jadi Aunty ye? I thought I'm still a Kakak. Sheeeeeesh.

Note to self: Gotta spruce up my attire walaupun hanya ke Ampang Point.

5 comments:

Inty Winty said...

sheesh ada hati lagi nak dipanggil kakak. yani yelah panggil lu kakak. wakakaka

Baby Shaq said...

wakakaka..kurang asam tul budak tuh!

lola said...

not your fault babe, budak tu mungkin rabun!

Baby Shaq said...

thanks for the support huhu!

azra said...

i was fine when my neighbour's kid aged 9 yrs old calls me aunty.. tapi bila abang dia yg aged 16 pun panggil aku aunty, nak tersedak gak aku dibuatnya!! ciss..